Spring seems to be talk season. As in, we hit the road and do a lot of talking—at conferences and symposia, in workshops, and not infrequently on street corners or trams. After taking the winter off to research and recharge, a string of upcoming events have us back on the road to air some new ideas and hear yours. Here's a quick rundown:
- People, Data, Power Workshop — 21 March — Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions — Amsterdam (Scott | Roundtable discussion)
- Internet Age Media Weekend — 7-10 April —CosmoCaixa — Barcelona (Scott | Talk and joint workshop)
- NRC Moonshot — 13 April — Beurs van Berlage — Amsterdam (Scott | Talk)
- Theorizing the Web — 15-16 April — Museum of the Moving Image — New York City (Natalie | Talk)
- Media Future Week — 20 April — Media Park — Hilversum, NL (Scott | Talk)
- Innorobo — 25 May — Paris (Scott | Talk + panel)
- DSummit — 26 May — Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology — Stockholm (Scott | Talk)
- Futuro — 2-5 June — Ibiza (Scott | Talk)
We'll also be doing several private workshops during the Spring, which we can say more about in time, and happily attending some events as participants (FutureEverything is one) . If you have any questions about these events, or want to connect in these locations or en route, get in contact and let us know. We're always happy to meet new people.
Sign up for the weekly research newsletter to find out more of what we're up to.